We are looking for outstanding STNAs to work 7a-7p or 7p-7a, and it could be YOU!
So what would your job entail?
To provide for the physical and emotional well being of SMC residents in a caring manner, and to document same in accordance with Ohio state law and nursing home standards.
- Performs personal care tasks for residents
- Personal grooming (hair, shave, nails, mouth, etc.) maintains hearing aids and glasses
- Positioning and proper skin care
- Assist with elimination
- Assist with proper dress
- Feeding when necessary
- Passes fresh water and nourishment
- Observes and records resident condition information
- Vital signs
- Weights and measurements
- Signs of decubiti
- General resident well being
- Diet Charts
- Elimination records
- Transfers and/or lifts residents
- Ambulation and walking
- General resident transfer, using proper assistive devices and body mechanics
- To appointments
- Ensures proper use of restraints when ordered
- Communicates with residents and other staff
- Practice reality orientation techniques
- Personal interaction with residents
- Notify nurse in charge and other staff of resident condition
- Fill out flow sheets, diet charts, bowel movement list, vital signs, intake, output worksheet
- Maintains resident room
- Change resident bed linen.
- Keep resident personal belongings in place.
- Keeps resident room neat and tidy.
- Maintains safe resident room environment
- Keep signal cords within reach
- Remove hazardous items
- Enforce no smoking rules
- Immediately clean spills
- Maintains proper infection control technique
- Regular hand washing
- Proper linen handling
- Carries out standard precautions
- Complies with all aspects of Resident Rights
- Attends in-services as required
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of the organization and all federal and state laws regarding the privacy of protected health information.
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be State Tested or State Test Eligible Nurse Assistant
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Additional $1,500 Bonus for Nights!
- Starting at $15 per Hour!
- 12 Hour Shifts!
- Up to 17 days Paid Time Off in your first year!
- Early wage access – Work today, get paid tomorrow!
- Discounted tuition with Hondros College of Nursing!
- Up to $5,000 in Education Assistance per year!
- Fun, friendly atmosphere!
The Ohio Masonic Homes offers a full complement of benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance with many preventative medications covered at 100%, 403(b) plan participation with match, PTO, Life Insurance benefits and a $5,000 education assistance program, among others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.