Serves as Building Receptionist.
Early Childhood Services Coordinator
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carry forth the Vision, Mission, and Core Values of the agency.
- Answer all incoming calls, screen, and direct as needed.
- Greet, screen, and assist in a professional manner all families and visitors.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail.
- Responsible for ordering and distribution of all supplies.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties (data entry, typing, faxing, filing, etc.)
- Schedule conference room and complete building calendar.
- Communicate all necessary information to the appropriate staff.
- Attend all trainings required by the agency.
- Maintain confidentiality in all areas for the families and staff.
- Adhere to all agency and program policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
This is a full-time, full-year position. Salary range with an associate's degree is $12.89-$13.92 and $13.66-$14.75 with a bachelor's degree.