Date: Sep 10, 2021
Location: Monroe, OH, US, 45050
Company: Worthington Industries, Inc
Worthington Industries is seeking an advanced Maintenance Technician with a proven ability to troubleshoot advanced mechanical problems in an efficient and safe manner throughout the facility. This position is responsible for preventative and mechanical maintenance and must possess advanced knowledge of machine repair. A successful candidate is a self-motivated problem-solver that utilizes a strong work ethic to ensure all quality levels are met. The ideal candidate has a strong electrical and PLC manufacturing background and possesses the ability to read and understand ladder logic and program HMIs. Candidates must be able to complete and pass an electrical board and PLC programming hands-on assessment.
- Complete mechanical repairs and makes adjustments as needed.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all machinery as assigned.
- Successfully troubleshoot mechanical problems.
- Complete welding and fabrication tasks with little direction.
- Accountable for entering data into maintenance system timely and accurately.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Perform advanced electricity in order to work in maintenance field safely.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced amount of electrical knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and plumbing
- Advanced mechanical, welding and cutting skills
- Should be capable of reading mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic prints
- Good problem solving skills, safety practices and attention to quality
- Have workbench and computer skills
- Meter usage and ability to complete measurements
- Basic math skills
- 3 years of manufacturing experience
- May require CPR and first aid training
- Lockout/tagout, fall protection, PPE, confined spaced training
High School Diploma or equivalent