Do you enjoy work with plenty of social interaction and variety?
Want a job that won’t lay you off because of the economy?
Becoming a Direct Support Professional with RHA allows you to assist adults with developmental disabilities live as independently as possible while they live their daily lives.
If you're a caring and kind person who enjoys helping people and having fun, We want to talk to you!
We know our DSP's make our residents happy- so we make sure our DSP's are happy in return!
Benefits you’ll get:
· New Competitive wages with paid training.
· Signing bonus - $500 - after six months.
· Paid leave time after six months.
· Full benefits package (Life, Health, Retirement)
· Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- And More
“RHA is a great place to work... coming to work is like coming home. The benefits are wonderful, they care about the staff, and you get support.”
· High school diploma/GED required.
· Valid Ohio driver’s license - with less than 6 points.
· Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
· Responsible work ethic and good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Compassionate and caring.
· CPR & First Aid Certification (We provide all training)
· Certification in Medication Administration. (We provide all training)
Complete your application today!
Stop in our office located at:
3661 Salem Ave, Dayton Ohio 45406
Have questions? Please call:
Lori Singer at 937-278-0791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch a video about what it’s like to be a Direct Support Professional at: https://www.rhadayton.com/careers/