Direct Support Professional/Caregiver — an Everyday Hero Career
Make a difference every day. Be a hero to someone who needs a hand.
Support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities as a Direct Support Professional (DSP). You'll get to help individuals reach their goals.
- Do you like to spend time with others who need a helping hand?
- Do you feel fulfilled when you help others achieve their personal goals?
- Are you often called a nurturer or natural helper?
Join a team that treats you like family and values your contribution. Apply today at ehvi.org/careers
What is a Direct Support Professional?
A DSP at faith-based Echoing Hills helps individuals with daily living needs. That includes household duties like…
- Direct Care
- Assist with Daily Living Skills/Personal Care
- Active Treatment
How We Support You
As a DSP, you support individuals who need assistance to achieve their personal best. And, we support our DSP staff with these benefits:
- Health insurance with a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Supplemental pay: signing bonus and performance bonuses
- Starting wage up to $15 per hour
Work a Schedule that Suits Your Lifestyle
We offer varying shift lengths from 8- to 12-hours, day/night shifts and overtime.
- 18 years or older
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License
- An ability to lift and maneuver 45 pounds
- Dependability and honesty
- A Christian background
Echoing Hills—Who We Are
We’re committed to revolutionizing lives where people live, learn, connect, play and worship. Our Direct Support Professionals play an essential, everyday role in helping individuals find fulfillment and joy in their lives.
Learn More at www.EHVI.org
Related keywords: direct support professional, dsp, caregiver, hiring immediately
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $15.00 per hour