It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
The Sales Account Executive generates advertising revenue by calling on established agencies, cold-calling new prospects and convincing potential clients of the merits of television advertising.
● Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
● Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
● Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
● Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
● Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients. Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
● Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media. Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
● Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
● Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Minimum one year’s experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!