The Production Team Member works as a part of a team performing multiple assembly duties for the construction of windows and doors. The operator’s assigned team and tasks will vary based on business necessity.
What is the job?
- Ability to move to different lines and responsibilities.
- Ability to learn and perform repetitive job tasks.
- Able to safely work with and around moving equipment.
- Ability to learn and rotate to three (3) or more different responsibilities and/or positions on assembly line.
- Operate equipment/tools that require close control, adjustment, and following production orders.
- Comply with safety, quality, and production requirements and procedures.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job.
- Monday - Thursday
- 8:00pm - 6:30am
- Overtime Friday as needed
- $18.00 after 90 days
- $1000 sign-on bonus!!
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Pass pre-employment tests, as required.
- Pass pre-work ability screen, as required.
- Must be able to lift 40-80 lbs
- Comprehensive benefits package (available 1st of the month after hire).
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Opportunity to earn pay raise in first year.
Our team members can grow from cross-functional experiences, an abundance of development opportunities to apply themselves in individual contributor roles or lead areas of the organization. APPLY TODAY and learn how you can become a part of the Pella organization.